Thursday, October 9, 2008

my monday...


alas my weekend comes to an end and it was back to work today. my mondays are usually pretty easy and today was no different. my new manager pretty much called us all worthless this morning and told us the reason we have so many issues is the fact that we don't do shit.

i wanted to kick him in his face. maybe tomorrow.

in other news, heidi is leaving for the weekend on a school related trip. i get the feeling that she's not nearly as excited as she was when she first found out she was going. probably has something to do with the fact that she's starting to drown in her workload. i feel terrible for her, mostly because there is nothing i can do to help. i mean i keep the apartment clean and all, but that only does so much. the above picture is how she has been feeling for the last few weeks now.

so what will i do with my girlfriend-less weekend you may be asking? the forecast calls for some serious ass boredom in the ensuing days.

i better get some booze and rent a game or something.

had me some leftover mexican for lunch. good shit. good shit indeed.

No comments: