Wednesday, February 28, 2007

weekend


it's my weekend and i'm pleased to announce that i have nothing to do except whatever i want. that won't be all that much since i don't really have money, but i do have my toys to keep me entertained.

i came across my old livejournal last night. it had not been updated for like three years. pretty fun to read. heidi and i had just started dating and screwing all the time. i had most of the same problems with money, even though i had more of it, i hated my job, and i saw my friends a bit more than i do now.

now we're all paired up and doing our own things and shit. such is life.

i'm still job searching but not coming up with much. my buddy is supposed to talk with his work about getting me an interview. so far that looks like my best lead. another friend offered me a job with him, but it was more of the same so i passed. after all, it's something new that i want.

btw: that's helmsley. my cat. he is far cooler than you could ever dream of being.


No comments: